- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via U.S. mail, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, share, or distribute this information to anyone, unless as required by law.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, or to process payments. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email or phone in the future regarding fishing charters.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or by mail, your information is protected both online and offline.
Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way via PayPal or Square, and is not retained by us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser,
or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.